Helping you concentrate on your specialist work
We have worked with the medical profession for many years and more recently set up a separate specialist unit for dealing with the specific needs of the veterinary profession. Recent years have seen major expansion in many practices particularly in the companion animal field, with new opportunities and also new competition. We understand the needs of the veterinary profession and will help look after your financial affairs.
- Are your accounts explained to you?
- Are you aware of all the expenses you are able to claim against tax?
- Do you know in advance what your tax liabilities are likely to be?
- Are you aware of the different methods of funding for retirement income?
As soon as we meet you and understand your particular needs, we can offer you a portfolio of services.
As well as providing accounting and income tax advice, we can also advise on:
- Bookkeeping, accountancy and payroll
- Outsourcing – we can look after the records for you
- Supply of and/or training on suitable IT software
- Inheritance tax planning
- Capital gains tax minimising