At Owen accountants we understand the specific needs of the medical profession. We help you look after your business, so that you can concentrate on your specialist field.
- Are your accounts explained to you?
- Are you aware of all the expenses you can claim against tax?
- Do you know in advance what your tax liabilities are likely to be?
- Are you aware of the different methods of funding for retirement income?
As well as providing accounting and income tax advice, we can also advise on:
- Bookkeeping, accountancy and payroll
- Outsourcing – we can look after the records for you
- Supply of and/or training on suitable IT software
- Inheritance tax planning
- Capital gains tax minimising
As soon as we meet you and understand your particular needs, we can offer a portfolio of services to meet your specific needs:
- Accounts in recommended format
- Partners being made aware of all tax allowable expenses
- Advance warning of future tax liabilities
- Review of efficient use of capital accounts
- Retirement planning
- Comparatives of practice income with other practices in the region
We also advise on calculation of drawings, effective use of working capital, surgery finance, partnership deed and Inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning.
We can help you identify areas where as a practice you are under-performing, and offer proactive advice on a wide range of accountancy, taxation and financial issues, including the NHS Pension scheme.
Our proactive advice on tax planning issues ensures the financial benefits from your career remain with your family – and not the tax man!